Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Character study #2 and #3

     The plane landed and I got into the first taxi I laid my eyes on. Once I got settled into the taxi, the driver, a very bulky, brown haired man started talking. I thought to myself as he was talking that he looked as if he played football by the way his body was shaped. He went on, and on about how he attended Stanford University, but dropped out to become a taxi driver, and live a simpler lifestyle. After rambling on and on about himself he finally told me his name was Ozamataz Buckshank. I had never heard of a name so unique in my life, he had an interesting character and something about his persona made me invite him to the huge party Quatro-Quatro was throwing tonight.
    We finally arrived at the college and I was thrilled to see my three best friends Kylie, Kendall, and Lindsey! I ran up to the dorms and met up with them. I introduced my new friend Ozamataz to them, he seemed to make the wrong impression on Kylie, But I refuse to let that ruin the night we are about to have. Eventually  Kendall and her cousin Xmus Jackson Flaxon-Waxon arrive and we head out to the football game.
   When we arrive the football game is about to end, But thats okay because we just want the party to begin. Once the game ended Jacob and his friend Quatro-Quatro (ironically number 44 on the football team) head towards us to take us to the Fraternity party! We are all super excited and nervous, none of us had ever been to a party before while we were in high school.
    The party had already started before we arrived. It was insane, people were acting crazy and the smell of alcohol was overwhelming. Xmus is the first of our group to pick up a drink, he was getting out of control, and started drinking everything in sight! Then we all picked up drinks of our own but none of us seemed to be as into the drinking as Xmus. Quatro-Quatro leads all of us, but Xmus to another side of the Frat house to show us around and tell us about what it's like being a huge football star. After about 2 hours have passed Kendall started freaking out. She continuously kept saying she was in a hurry to get home, but she couldn't find Xmus anywhere. We all begin looking frantically for Xmus, we all know that at the state he is in he shouldn't be left along, let alone wondering the streets so late in the night. As a group we finally decide that getting in the car to go search for him is the best idea. All 7 of us crowd into Ozamataz small taxi. It dark, and cold outside, but we know that we must start the search for Xmus, and make sure he is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment