Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Character study #1

I knew I would be leaving Friday morning to visit my friends who went away for college, but yet again I found myself waiting to pack until Thursday night. My family was going to take me to the airport early the next morning. I find myself packing all the things I feel are essential, and even over packing things that I will never need no matter where I am headed. I keep running over the questions in my head trying to decide what is best to pack.. Will it be hot or cold? Will I need fancy clothes, or casual clothes? I am so indecisive, choosing to bring 20 shirts when I am  only going to be gone for 3 days. I look at the clock, and I know I need to get to bed soon, we are heading out early in the morning so I can get a start on the journey. I finish putting the final items into my suit case and zip it up, excited to get the packing out of the way. I lay in bed, listening to the tick of the clock  and think about what me and my friends are  possibly going to do when I arrive. Anxious to find out the specifics upon my arrival, I have difficulties falling asleep. I wake up eager to get started and see my friends after such a long time, we get in the car and in a couple of minutes arrive at the airport.
(this is different then my original story, I had to edit it to work better with our groups theme)

No comments:

Post a Comment