Wednesday, October 30, 2013

tools that change the way we think

Technology and Internet has changed the way this generation thinks, learns, and acts. We all hide behind the Internet for tough assignments, avoiding confrontation, and many other things in life. In my opinion technology has greatly improved the knowledge we want to seek. If we are unsure about something we simply pull out our smart phones and look up anything we want. On the other hand this may be toying with our ability to memorize or remember things, this is because we rely on technology and or smart phones for remembering things. I think it is a toss up whether or not relying on technology is a good or bad thing. There is pros and cons to both. I think it is interesting to look back at old times and think about how they didn't have the ability to search things on the Internet, this seems so strange since if I am confused even slightly I usually google search and figure out my question. I think it must have been very different back then. Using the Internet opens up many more opportunities that we are just now gaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment