Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Filter Bubbles

1) I learned that even though I searching my own things, the things I am searching are filtered based on certain things. I had an idea that something like this was happening, but this now confirmed my thoughts. 2)This makes me think that when I find things on Google there might be so many better sites that just arent available to me. I aslo think that It is weird to think that we can google search on two computers and come up with many different options.
3)This makes me wonder why there is filters. I also feel like it might be a helpful tool, since it might filter out the sites you would otherwise waste your time on.
4)I think that making certain accounts for certain searches would allow me to go around these filters, keeping the school searches on the school account, and the personal ones on a personal account.

No comments:

Post a Comment