Friday, October 4, 2013

IF I JUST HAD MORE TIME

   I think that the placement for this midterm was nice, but also unfortunate. I have been trying to find time to study for the SAT which is tomorrow and with the literature analysis and the midterm I didn't achieve the amount of studying I wanted to get accomplished. On the other  hand I feel that if any of the words we studied popped up on the SAT I would know them ! I think that it would have been better if the literature analysis would of been due next week to make more time for studying for the SAT. Plus this week has been so stressful! Midterms, tests, the analysis, and then to top it all off the SAT. If I had more time I would be so happy. I never have enough time throughout each day to get everything I need to get done accomplished. I learned a couple of weeks ago from a stress relief doctor that focusing on the things you didn't get done doesn't change the fact that they still aren't done, so therefore stressing about it as you sleep doesn't change the obvious. She also taught us that watching a short funny video right before taking a test is provent to increase your score about 30% because it allows the test taker to calm down. (I will be using this technique tomorrow before the SAT!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment