Thursday, January 9, 2014

Whats in it for me?

Its my last semester of high school, everyone always says senior year flies by, and it certainly is for me! I think my biggest goal for this semester is to stay motivated. I was very motivated at the beginning of the year, but stress began to wear down on me and I started to lack motivation. I feel that if I can give 100% for the rest of the year I will be golden, and it will help to make me more motivated for college. I don't think I have "senioritous" I just think that it has been a stressful year and I need an extra push to being this semester great and end it even stronger. There is no second chances when it comes to senior year and this is all just beginning to pop into my mind. From this AP course I hope to achieve many things, and to give it my all every single day !

No comments:

Post a Comment