Tuesday, November 12, 2013

brain with 200 legs 2.0: mindmaps & strategy

3. I feel that a mind map is a very neat and creative way for ideas to be passed around. I feel that a mind map would be a real project because it seems quite confusing, and by the looks of some of them if you want a good one it would take a lot of time. I think that if we all contributed as a class that we could create a good mind map. I know that the mind map that is for the literature analysis was pretty cool, it allows  a quick and easy way to see who is reading the same things I am interested in.

4. I liked many of the concept maps because of the organization, I am not really sure how to search for different ones but I like the way the home page is set up, Each is a step that you follow, its almost like following a recipe.

5. This article is so crazy! I mean I figure by the time you are older you have read many books, but this is something much different! 7 hours of sleep and 4 hours of reading a day? Even when I am reading a book and cant put it down I don't think I spend 4 hours reading it in one day. I think that this is very interesting, this person is obviously addicted to reading. I wonder if they ever go to a movie premiere for a book, and read a different book while watching the movie? I think this is crazy, but I mean reading is a good thing, I just don't know if I would be able to keep all the different titles and characters separate from each other after reading so many books!

No comments:

Post a Comment