Saturday, August 17, 2013

1987 AP exam: notes

While I was taking this AP test I was not thinking it was easy! The text that we had to read in order to answer the questions seemed outdated, and different from what was on the AP test we took last year. Most of the questions seemed quite challenging especially for the poems. While I was reading the poems I felt as if it was the most challenging part of the test, for the questions associated with the poems I found myself guessing more often then not. The essays were also challenging because the passage we had to read for question one felt outdated and a little hard to understand, and for question two I couldn't give precise detail because I read The Grapes of Wrath a while ago and didn't remember much. I gave this test my best effort but I felt lost for a very big portion of the test. Next time in order to reflect on the questions I don't understand I shouldn't guess, because that doesn't give me the opportunity to go back and review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment