Monday, April 28, 2014

5 steps

Over break I worked on my project( but it is still not finished)
Step 1: figure out who and where I was going to film people answering my questions. I decided on students at aliceshaw, students at righetti, and teachers. 
Step 2: think of the appropriate questions to ask each set of age groups. I came to the conclusion that just simply asking the same question exactly the same would not work due to the difference in age and experiences of life. 
Step 3: Jacob and I split up the work and the people we were going to ask, later we will combine the videos and make our masterpiece. 
Step4: get everyone done with filming and upload them onto the computer and see what we have to work with.
Step5: begin editing and adding music to the Video and prepare it for the class to see.( we have not yet got to this step) 

No comments:

Post a Comment