Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Rejection

Today I got my first rejection letter. It wasn't just to one of the schools I applied to, it was my "first choice school", my" dream school". After crying and thinking about how horrible the situation was, I came to the conclusion that maybe another school is just a bettter fit for me. If you are like me and get rejected to the only school you saw yourself going to just remember that there is plenty of other schools you can attend. It took me a couple of hours to actually remember this, and to accept it. I was so sure that I was going to be accepted to cal poly, but in just one sentence my whole college career decisions were changed. Just remember to keep your chin up and realize the world isn't ending because of one rejection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment